Live Arrival Guarantee
We guarantee live arrival on all our livestock. You need to contact us within 6 hours of arrival with your claim, failure to do so will void your guarantee. We require you to be present for the delivery of the package, failure to do so will void the guarantee. Any shipping related problems have be reported within 2 hours of the arrival of the package.
We go to great lengths to select the best specimens and carefully package them so that they arrive healthy. In the unlikely event that there is a shipment or communications failure, please email us immediately to allow us to solve the problem.
If you have a loss and the shipment was delivered on time, email us. We require a clear photo of the loss and ask that you contact us before disposing of the livestock. Please let us know right away if you if you have a loss in shipping. We will not be responsible for livestock that has died as a result of being harassed or picked on by other fish. We can not refund fish which have disappeared. We will only reimburse the cost of the livestock not shipping charges. We will only be able to provide a credit not a refund.
Here is a list of the most common mistakes that will void the guarantee:
- Not being present when the package arrives and leaving it outside for longer period of times exposed to heat or cold
- Disposing of the animals before you heard back from us. ( Some of the animals can be slow to move after the shipping stress as well as they don’t necessarily move (Ricordeas, Flower anemones etc). We recommend to keep them in a container with saltwater and aeration.
- We can not guarantee animals that have disappeared. It is best to quarantine new arrivals in a separate tank which will help you to not encounter this problem.
- Denying delivery of the animals even though, UPS or the airline carrier did not deliver on time or damaged the box or content
- Not sending us a picture as well as picture from which you can’t tell that the animal has passed
- Not paying attention to the tracking number and contacting after the UPS promised delivery date.
If the product you get is not what you ordered, has missing items or is not what you expected, let us know and we’ll work with you to resolve the problem. We can accept returns but you are responsible for the return shipping (has to be shipped with the same shipping as received). We can not accept returns of dead animals and you are responsible for the shipping cost. All live animals have to be packed like you received them (insulated, oxygen, heat pack or ice pack).
We realize you are putting a lot of faith in us by ordering livestock over the Internet and continually strive to exceed your expectations. Our success is based on a reputation for quality product, high customer satisfaction, referrals and repeat patronage. Thank you for letting us serve you.